- The results of these predictions are temporarily used only for Precautions and Preparedness within BNPB (Head of BNPB, Pusdatinmas, Pusdalops, and all Echelon 1) and Pusdalops of BPBD in Indonesia.
- Currently, MHEWS systems are continuously being developed. Verification and field testing are also being conducted for continuous improvement.
- Hydro-meteorological disaster prediction is processed from Inarisk data source of National Disaster Management Authority (BNPB), Meteorology Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG), Ministry of Public Works and Public Housing (PUPR), Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources (ESDM), Agency for The Assessment and Application of Technology (BPPT), National Institute of Aeronautics and Space (LAPAN), and Institut Teknologi Bandung (ITB).
- This prediction is the result of the overlay between the hydro-meteorological map indices (inaRISK) and weather prediction using Weather Research and Forecasting (WRF).
- Verification of weather prediction results use data from the Meteorology, Climatology and Geophysics Agency (BMKG).
All forms of feedback and criticism are our appreciation. For more information, please send to email email@example.com.